Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,514   Posts: 1,543,701   Online: 848

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Gee I can't tell if I've been insulted or not?
    www.ericrose.com
    yourbaddog.com

"civility is not a sign of weakness" JFK

"The Dude abides" - the Dude

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Eric if he suggested lighting a match near you to simulate the explosion that would have been an insult. Maybe i shouldn't give Sean ideas
    Non Digital Diva

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by EricR
    Gee I can't tell if I've been insulted or not?
    No way, i was just being a bit silly because I've seen many sites go overboard with these levels..

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Sean, I think your subscription rate is very reasonable. Good luck with launching the new site and let us know how to pay.
    Anne Marieke

Images
    Sean, I know the new site has cost you a pretty penny. Would some donations up front be more help, or should we wait until the new version is up and running?
    hi!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Best to just wait, this way it will be easier to track everything, thanks

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Sean, looking forward to the new site. The PayPal arrangements sound ok to me, thanks for all the work.
    Brian McDowell

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Paypal is very secure, but there will be alternate methods available for sure.
    My PayPal account was hacked into about a year ago. I'd done two things wrong: I used the same password as I had used on a forum somewhere, and I had stored my credit card number in my account. Evidently someone had hacked the forum, figured out my email and password, then tried PayPal. He went on a bit of a shopping spree that included a Dell computer. Dell called me to say they suspected the order and could I check on it.

I still use PayPal when I must, but with one-time-only credit card numbers and a heck of a lot more secure password.

gma
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'll have it setup for 3, 6 and 12 month subscribtions at $1 a month. In the forums you'll be listed as a "Member", if you decide to subscribe you click a link, subscribe, it automatically takes you to paypal, then brings you back to the site, and once back at the site your "member" designation changes to "Subscriber". When your subscription is almost up it will notify you. It's optional and I think a reasonable rate.

That sounds like a bargain to me. I am one of the dinosaurs who refuses to use a credit card on the internet. I hope there will be alternate methods of payment. I will gladly send a money order or bank check for a one year subscription if you will supply a mailing address. Thanks for the super website.

gma

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    there will be alternate methods, definitely.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin