Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,333   Posts: 1,537,438   Online: 1072

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Chazzy View Post
    I hope that someone adds Jason Brunner's videos for beginners and clearly indicates that they are appropriate for beginners. I suspect that the vast amount of information on APUG has to be a little intimidating to people who are just getting started in film photography or darkroom work.
    I just added parts II, III and IV as well as the pasta and sneeze videos.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    APUG BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE
    DE Darkroom

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sean,

Some of the larger video's on YouTube, like the Kodak "How film is made" documentary, are split up in different sections on YouTube.

Maybe it would be a good idea to add a "links" section that allows you to add links to the other parts / sections of a video when adding it to the APUG video section. Of course, it is possible to do it in the Comments sections, but maybe a more clear option, displayed directly beneath the video when viewing it, might be in order.

Now, with only a limited amount of links to videos up, it is not a real problem, however, if we end up with hundreds of video links, it may become difficult to find the other sections of a video...

Marco
    My website

"The nineteenth century began by believing that what was reasonable was true, and it wound up by believing that what it saw a photograph of, was true." - William M. Ivins Jr.

"I don't know, maybe we should disinvent color, and we could just shoot Black & White." - David Burnett in 1978

"Analog is chemistry + physics, digital is physics + math, which ones did you like most?"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin