Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,573   Posts: 1,545,695   Online: 800

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Nope, it did not allow logon, I have learned the all number password now.
    Everytime I find a film or paper that I like, they discontinue it. - Paul Strand - Aperture monograph on Strand

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    what mobile device are you using? Could be an issue there.. I haven't had an issue logging in with my account and a test account..

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    iPhone 3Gs three weeks old. I now have learned how to put my favorite photo movies on it in MPG4. PDF and the rest of my info for photography.
    Everytime I find a film or paper that I like, they discontinue it. - Paul Strand - Aperture monograph on Strand

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Ok, just did some more testing. I suspect you are logged into apug and the password you are using for wap is not correct (but you may think it is). To test this try logging out of apug completely then log back in with what you think your password is (don't let the auto complete ad your password automatically, put it in manually). I have attached screen shots of me logging in and i also had a test acct login. Are you seeing what I'm seeing in these screen shots? Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0349.PNG   IMG_0350.PNG   IMG_0351.PNG  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Yes, mine looks just like the first two images you posted, I didn't use auto complete and put it in and used the sign in. It's not a big deal as I can log on the usual way and find my way around.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    (BBBold)

Gotta see this for myself.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    APUG BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE
    DE Darkroom

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I just tried logging off the APUG.ORG site but the WAP still didn't allow log on, I get the pop up stating username and or password is incorrect. ? I'll do the usual log on for now.

Thanks for looking into it, it is probably on my end for some reason or reasons unknown.

Curt

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images

And one more time.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    DE Darkroom

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    No annoying messages. This absolutely rocks! No I shall have to rely on my rapier wit to hack people off. ;p
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    DE Darkroom

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Sean, I jumped on my blackberry to read some threads this morning and said "hey, why's this look all funny?" That was followed quickly by, "hey, this looks pretty damn cool." Very nice work. Thanks from a frequent mobile viewer.
    "There is a time and place for all things, the difficulty is to use them only in their proper time and places." -- Robert Henri

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin