Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 74,120   Posts: 1,636,872   Online: 924

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Sorry to make more work for ya, buddy. ;p
    Thank you.
    -CW

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Sean, I don't seem to have the problem anymore, but I'm not sure if I'm a good test case at this point. Since my last post I had my Blackberry wiped and taken off of an enterprise server, I then reset my login to APUG mobile and switched skins. After all that it seems to work. Chris, have you tried switching skins? That may help. Anyway, Sean thanks for being persistent in debugging this.
    "There is a time and place for all things, the difficulty is to use them only in their proper time and places." -- Robert Henri

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images

Well, same for me on all skins. Check trunc options, turned off. Even shortened to 10 posts/pg from 30 thinking it might be a page length thing. Still the same. Guaging from 'tings and swilts' thread. It starts at 'I have a couple of LF books...'.
    Thank you.
    -CW

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Yeah, that post comes up fine for me. Looks like something fixed it on my end. Chris, sorry you're still having the problem. It's definitely annoying.
    "There is a time and place for all things, the difficulty is to use them only in their proper time and places." -- Robert Henri

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    I still can't log in. It says that either my username/password is incorrect (it's not) or I have been denied access to the forum. So I guess it's the second thing.
    Jim

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by c6h6o3 View Post
    I still can't log in. It says that either my username/password is incorrect (it's not) or I have been denied access to the forum. So I guess it's the second thing.

Yep, nope, same message for me.
    Don't feel alone, that's what I have been getting, maybe it'll work out in time.

Curt
    Everytime I find a film or paper that I like, they discontinue it. - Paul Strand - Aperture monograph on Strand

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Ok guys I think we found it. It broke things when I removed the "Wirelessly posted" text. So for now it should all work fully but have the annoying 'wirelessly posted' text if you make a post. The WAP developer is making it so we can remove this txt and it will be ready soon. Thanks!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Posted wirelessly..

I can indeed view entire posts now. I am not near a PC to see if the Wirelessly Posted thing is above this post. I'll check later. It does stand to reason, remove the first portion to not include that message and it created a global effect when viewing wirelessly.
    Thank you.
    -CW

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Posted wirelessly..

In addendum. Things seem to be working on all skins and with the great postperpage setting as well.
    Thank you.
    -CW

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Posted wirelessly..

Looks good from here!
    flickr--http://www.flickr.com/photos/davidagoldfarb/
    Photography (not as up to date as the flickr site)--http://www.davidagoldfarb.com/photo
    Academic (Slavic and Comparative Literature)--http://www.davidagoldfarb.com

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin