Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,968   Posts: 1,523,405   Online: 1122

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Hang in there -- we'll manage somehow while you rest and recover!
    At least with LF landscape, a bad day of photography can still be a good day of exercise.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Thanks guys, just took 3rd antibiotic now (2 a day thing) and already feeling a TON better. Cleared some emails and hdesk calls should be caught up tomorrow

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    well, after 6 days of antibiotics have gone backwards again (mainly with my chest), today they started me on a course of cipro. Hope this knocks it out in a couple days :/
    I've gotten caught up a bit but still a lot to do.

Thanks,
    Sean

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I hope that you feel better soon, Sean.
    Charles Hohenstein

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    It may take some time, look for smaller improvements and the rest will come in time, after all the body is complicated. It sounds like you have a good doctor and the first treatment is not always the one that does the trick. It's a drag for sure feeling under the weather and wanting to get working but take it slow and don't over do it.

You are in our thoughts here and everything seems to be working just fine on the site. Take care and get all the rest you can.

Curt
    Everytime I find a film or paper that I like, they discontinue it. - Paul Strand - Aperture monograph on Strand

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin