Hi All,

A few new updates.. Blogs are back on the main menu bar and have had a code update. They are not as flashy as a dedicated 'wordpress' blog or other dedicated blog system but you can do a bit of customizing of colors, etc.

I have given our APUG Partners a dedicated forum, we still have the Sponsors forum. You can see the new split on the main menu bar. Both forums have had a template code update and look to be running well. I did this because I felt the Partners should have their own dedicated space. Please don't hesitate to converse with our Partners or Sponsors, the system is programmed to email them when a new thread is created.

A new "notices" system is now in place. I can place brief notices that show at the top of the forums. If it is forum news or announcements you'll have the option to close them. You'll see the notice system in action when you venture into the new Partner & Sponsor Forums.

P.S. we registered 705 members in January and our user activity stats continue to increase. Looks like that server upgrade was just in time.

Thanks!
Sean