Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,928   Posts: 1,522,163   Online: 1020

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images

The I'd like to thank... thread.

I don't want to jump the gun but things seem to be running smooth. I've been deving this site for months and need to thank a few people.

I need to thank my gorgeous wife and family for being incredibly supportive of this rebuild. Had they not been so supportive it simply could not have happened. Thanks guys!

Bmac who unfortunately for him is always on Yahoo Messenger! He's probably had 1,000 messages from me asking him to test this or that, give me feedback on this or that -What a huge help! Thanks a ton Brian

Francois Ledent, a coder in France that I happened to cross paths with. When I hit some walls with the code his skills got me through, Thanks Francois!

And last but not least a great bunch of photographers who inspire me to make this site as good as it can be.

I hope everyone enjoys the new enhancements. From an Admin standpoint it's incredible and will make life a lot easier for me. There are still a few things to iron out in the coming weeks. See ya, Sean

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    i tried to access the forum this morning (wednesday) at about 5:15 AM and it wasn't up at all. but now......wow.....looks great. as the thread title suggests....THANK YOU!!!

also, i'd like to be a supporter/member. perhaps you could start a thread or announcement on the best way to send you some bucks.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jovo
    i tried to access the forum this morning (wednesday) at about 5:15 AM and it wasn't up at all. but now......wow.....looks great. as the thread title suggests....THANK YOU!!!

also, i'd like to be a supporter/member. perhaps you could start a thread or announcement on the best way to send you some bucks.
    Here you go: http://www.apug.org/forums/forum58/7174-new-yearly-subscription-service.html

Thanks

Images
    Ah shucks man! Thanks for everything. You did a great Job!
    hi!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin