Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,476   Posts: 1,542,642   Online: 855

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by rrankin View Post
    No offense to all the witty characters in The Lounge, but I used to be able to make you invisible while reading the other forums. When I go to the list in My APUG, there is no list of forums in there, so I cannot choose which ones to exclude. Is this just me, or maybe not implemented yet?

Cheers, Richard
    Richard:

They are still working on it.

Same problem with the German, French and Dutch forums (for me).
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Looks Great Sean,GOOO APUG GREY!!!!!
    Mike

Shooter
    35mm
    can you remove forced underlines from hyperlinks. They make them more difficult to read.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    We had some saying the opposite. Are there any in particular? I plan to remove them from the sidebar and a few other spots but leave them in the post areas...

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post
    We had some saying the opposite. Are there any in particular? I plan to remove them from the sidebar and a few other spots but leave them in the post areas...
    I dislike them all but the ones that annoy the most are the ones on the forum list page and where you list todays posts so basically all the post titles and the forum titles.

But I have to say that for consistency sake links should all identify themselves the same way. So how about some colour coding of links and visted links rather than underlines. Or bold for link and non bold for visted which I think is already happening. Underline isn't required IMO.
    Last edited by tlitody; 08-07-2010 at 06:44 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I can't access the bug report link in the first page of this thread.

When I click "reply to thread" it usually puts me into the quick reply box, not the full reply to thread box. I can only get there by clicking "go advanced" from the quick reply.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by winger View Post
    I can't access the bug report link in the first page of this thread.

When I click "reply to thread" it usually puts me into the quick reply box, not the full reply to thread box. I can only get there by clicking "go advanced" from the quick reply.
    fixed.. Thanks

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by tlitody View Post
    I dislike them all but the ones that annoy the most are the ones on the forum list page and where you list todays posts so basically all the post titles and the forum titles.

But I have to say that for consistency sake links should all identify themselves the same way. So how about some colour coding of links and visted links rather than underlines. Or bold for link and non bold for visted which I think is already happening. Underline isn't required IMO.
    Will go through the css today and nuke any unnecessary linking...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by tlitody View Post

Hows it looking now?

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post
    Hows it looking now?
    For me that looks much cleaner and less cluttered now. And easier to read. Much better.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin