Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,535   Posts: 1,544,078   Online: 1133

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2678910111213141516 LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thanks. It looks great. I would be glad to send a Donation if I could do it through Weastern Union

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Ross Chambers View Post
    I see probably most fora, but not regional in the list. The regional link used to be in the dark header, but is not there.
    The URL appears in my browser as you posted "forum13"

Highlighted in the dark header is "Forum", below that "Forum APUG English Forums"

I use the "Remember me" login facility (one less password to enter)

As I posted being logged in seemed to make Regions not there (but this could be a red herring)
    I had a momentary idea to delete my APUG cookies, but no change after doing so I'm afraid. Tried deleting my APUG bookmark by re Googling APUG: no change.

Shooter
    35mm
    I see probably most fora, but not regional in the list. The regional link used to be in the dark header, but is not there.
    The URL appears in my browser as you posted "forum13"
    Correct. The Regional groups are now a category toward the bottom of that page. The link is not in the header anymore.

I've been everywhere ooooohhh yeaahhhh still I'm standing tall.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thanks a lot for all the hard work...keep on keeping on!
    "He took to writing poetry and visiting the elves: and though many shook their heads and touched their foreheads and said 'Poor old Baggins!' and though few believed any of his tales, he remained very happy till the end of his days, and those were extraordinarily long "- JRR Tolkien, ' The Hobbit '.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Has anyone else had problems with the site loading on a Macintosh computer? APUG always seems to be up and running while at work and I have not problem accessing via "Tapatalk" on my Droid. However, I get messages that say "Failed to open" while on Mac. Firefox and Safari have both been tried.

Thank You,
    Jody

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by jerk151 View Post
    Has anyone else had problems with the site loading on a Macintosh computer? APUG always seems to be up and running while at work and I have not problem accessing via "Tapatalk" on my Droid. However, I get messages that say "Failed to open" while on Mac. Firefox and Safari have both been tried.

Thank You,
    Jody
    No problems with loading on my MacBook Pro and latest Safari/OS

Rick

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    No problems at all on my iMac.
    Charles Hohenstein

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by DLawson View Post
    Correct. The Regional groups are now a category toward the bottom of that page. The link is not in the header anymore.

I have exhaustively checked each and every link, several times. It does not appear in Firefox nor Safari in the forum list from top to bottom.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have exhaustively checked each and every link, several times. It does not appear in Firefox nor Safari in the forum list from top to bottom.
    Except when I am logged out; then it does appear, as you say, near the bottom of the list of fora.

So I logged out, found it, logged in and it was gone. Somewhat of a nuisance if one wants to keep up with the locals, or post a reply to any forum.

It's a "work around" but not a very good one.

Sorry Sean, but I don't appreciate the implication that I'm dumb.

Regards - Ross

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Except when I am logged out; then it does appear, as you say, near the bottom of the list of fora.

So I logged out, found it, logged in and it was gone. Somewhat of a nuisance if one wants to keep up with the locals, or post a reply to any forum.

It's a "work around" but not a very good one.

Sorry Sean, but I don't appreciate the implication that I'm dumb.

Regards - Ross
    Hi Ross, something seems out of whack with your user permissions. Can you email me your password apug.org@gmail.com I'll sign on as you so I can see what's up. Thanks!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin