Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 73,890   Posts: 1,629,963   Online: 1063
      
Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 156
  1. #61
    dances_w_clouds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Vancouver B.C. Canada
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    1,307
    Images
    47
    I love the gallery settings that are up and running. It is great that you have individual descriptions of the camera and lens for each photograph when uploading more than 1.

  2. #62

    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    17,419
    Blog Entries
    2
    Images
    18
    THANK YOU for upgrading the groups area ,
    now we can upload images just like in
    the gallery, but into the groups ..
    and they don't need to be linked to
    from another hosting site !

    the more i poke around the more cool stuff is here

    thanks sean !
    john

  3. #63
    Sean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    New Zealand
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    8,665
    Blog Entries
    7
    Images
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by jnanian View Post

    the more i poke around the more cool stuff is here

    thanks sean !
    john
    You should see it from the admin perspective. There is some very cool stuff going on behind the scenes. People can get touchy about major site upgrades but they have to understand admins and moderators behind the scenes benefit greatly from such upgrades. Anything to help us run the site better is a a must imo.

  4. #64
    Perry Way's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    San Luis Obispo, CA
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    825
    Blog Entries
    13
    Images
    118
    there's a problem with searching in the classifieds. seems when you do a search there it always searches entire APUG, including the galleries, for some odd reason. so if you're looking for a particular camera for sale you will find the results of your search will include regular forum posts, and galleries.

    [added after the fact]: No longer can you edit the classified ad as well. I think the edit post link is missing is all. I don't see how not being able to edit your classified ad is better than before hehe
    Last edited by Perry Way; 08-04-2010 at 12:24 AM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: forgot somethin'
    I love the wilderness and I love my trail cameras, all Fuji's! :) GA645, GW690 III, and the X100 which I think is the best trail camera ever invented (to date).

  5. #65
    Sean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    New Zealand
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    8,665
    Blog Entries
    7
    Images
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Way View Post
    there's a problem with searching in the classifieds. seems when you do a search there it always searches entire APUG, including the galleries, for some odd reason. so if you're looking for a particular camera for sale you will find the results of your search will include regular forum posts, and galleries.

    [added after the fact]: No longer can you edit the classified ad as well. I think the edit post link is missing is all. I don't see how not being able to edit your classified ad is better than before hehe
    will code up a better classifieds search soon, as for edit.. i will check permissions now and try to get that re-enabled. Thanks for the info!

  6. #66
    Ole
    Ole is offline
    Ole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Bergen, Norway
    Shooter
    Large Format
    Posts
    9,281
    Blog Entries
    1
    Images
    31
    Looks good from out here in the North Sea - I hope it looks as good when I get home.
    -- Ole Tjugen, Luddite Elitist
    Norway

  7. #67
    rst
    rst is offline
    rst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Germany
    Shooter
    Pinhole
    Posts
    1,109
    Images
    20
    Thanks for making the portfolios working again.

    Now that I use the new APUG the first time on a big monitor everything looks much better.

    Cheers
    Ruediger

  8. #68

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Shooter
    35mm
    Posts
    46
    Thanks for all your work. I have not been around for a week or so and didn't know about the upgrade going on. Looks great!
    Regards, Jackson

  9. #69

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Aalen, Germany
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    607
    Thanks for bringing "My posts" back. However the list is now rather long as there are many details (parts of the threads) and I do not see the difference between threads where have been some activity since my last visit and where not. Honestly speaking I find the previous version of "my posts" more usable ....

  10. #70
    Sean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    New Zealand
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    8,665
    Blog Entries
    7
    Images
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by slnce-z-gsi View Post
    Thanks for bringing "My posts" back. However the list is now rather long as there are many details (parts of the threads) and I do not see the difference between threads where have been some activity since my last visit and where not. Honestly speaking I find the previous version of "my posts" more usable ....
    I should be able to revert it back to the old way. Will look into it soon. Thanks



 

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:



Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin