Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,990   Posts: 1,524,181   Online: 1066

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    One more little thing. When I click on "my posts" I see this thread listed among them However - I am not able to click directly on the last page (8 right now) as the icon is overlapped with an icon that stands for deleted posts. It only happens when the window is too small - so it is similar as the problem I posted before.

BTW, concerning my post #77. There was probably an update. Now after decreasing the width of the window the "Mobile" and part of "Support us" hides behind the google search before the window gets a scrollbar.

And something I forgot to mention before - you guys are doing an amazing job! thank you.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I think the main page would be a good place for any analogue photography related news.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Finally got around to look at the new APUG, and I'll be poring over the new stuff carefully. Congrats on the completed transition!
    Using film since before it was hip.

"One of the most singular characters of the hyposulphites, is the property their solutions possess of dissolving muriate of silver and retaining it in considerable quantity in permanent solution" — Sir John Frederick William Herschel, "On the Hyposulphurous Acid and its Compounds." The Edinburgh Philosophical Journal, Vol. 1 (8 Jan. 1819): 8-29. p. 11

My APUG Portfolio

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Regional?

I'm having difficulty finding a link from the English language front page (Forum 13 I believe) to the regional posts. I can get there by roundabout ways, but a simple link would be better for we Antipodeans, including our adoptive Kiwi webmaster.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Ross Chambers View Post
    Regional?

I'm having difficulty finding a link from the English language front page (Forum 13 I believe) to the regional posts. I can get there by roundabout ways, but a simple link would be better for we Antipodeans, including our adoptive Kiwi webmaster.
    They are basically forums, that I hope to migrate to the groups area soon. You can click "Forum" in the main menu and scroll down to see them all. Thanks

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Many thanks for all your hard work Sean.

Cheers,
    Gavin

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Post count. For some reason my post count loss a few numbers. Yesterday, it just went to 1800, then this morning, it showed 1798. Not a real important issue, but should not happen, right?
    Items for sale or trade at www.Camera35.com

Shooter
    35mm
    I can't access the bug thread, so I'm posting it here:

BUG: Clicking the right arrow to go to the first new post from the front page returns a "thread not found" error:

"No Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator."

Clicking on the thread title will take you to the top of the thread.

BUG: I can't access the bug thread:
    http://www.apug.org/forums/forum38/7...s-here-12.html

Linked from the bug update thread:
    http://www.apug.org/forums/forum38/7...plemented.html

I get the same error as above.

Also, it would be great if some configurability could be built into the front page "Top 10" to make it a "Top 20" or whatever.

--Greg

Shooter
    Multi Format
    OOOoooo! I love what you've done with the place!

Sean, thank you for personally taking care of my problems connecting.

By the powers vested in me as a native Southern Californian, I hereby declare you a Righteously Awesome Dude.
    I do use a digital device in my photographic pursuits when necessary.
    When someone rags on me for using film, I use a middle digit, upraised.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    No offense to all the witty characters in The Lounge, but I used to be able to make you invisible while reading the other forums. When I go to the list in My APUG, there is no list of forums in there, so I cannot choose which ones to exclude. Is this just me, or maybe not implemented yet?

Cheers, Richard

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415 ... LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin