Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,813   Posts: 1,581,569   Online: 948

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by unohuu View Post
    I understand, Sean...It does not seem possible that so few would be subscribers. I will keep that in mind as I go through the forums and post items for sale. Do what you must as a business to keep the site viable. I get so much from the forum posts and information shared within groups.

Luke
    Hi, every little bit helps even $2

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I think that response was meant for me. OK, I just sent my "little bit" to you via paypal. This is for all of my classified sales during this year. Thank you for hosting classified section. (and everything else)
    Develop, stop, fix.... wait.... where's my film?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Having just joined can I say that nobody can accuse apug of overcharging - it is only fair to existing subscribers to pay for membership. Great site by the way - my favourite photographic site!

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Thanks, Vic. Giving others charge 50 USD on up, APUG is a steal at 25.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    APUG BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE
    DE Darkroom

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I can't think of a better way to spend two bucks a month. Afaic, it's the lowest tuition I've ever paid and the breadth of archived lessons is amazing. I know times are tough, but two bucks a month is an attainable sacrifice for almost everyone in the countries Apug primarily serves. 50 percent selecting that option is disturbing. Keep the model strong, Sean. Apug does an immense service in keeping analog photography on the map.
    "There is a time and place for all things, the difficulty is to use them only in their proper time and places." -- Robert Henri

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by 36cm2 View Post
    I can't think of a better way to spend two bucks a month. Afaic, it's the lowest tuition I've ever paid and the breadth of archived lessons is amazing. I know times are tough, but two bucks a month is an attainable sacrifice for almost everyone in the countries Apug primarily serves. 50 percent selecting that option is disturbing. Keep the model strong, Sean. Apug does an immense service in keeping analog photography on the map.
    Thanks guys (this is an older thread which has been bumped recently). As an update to this thread, it seems people have been ok to pay the normal rate (which, if I recall has not been increased in over 5yrs). These economic times are scary for most of us to say the least but we seem to be hanging in there.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin