Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,206   Posts: 1,531,881   Online: 1023

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post
    Hi, It is just above the description box
    Cheers, sorry for being unobservant

Shooter
    Large Format
    I'm using an older Imac and all the forums are scrambled and off to the right of page except 1st block with announcements. Stephen

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen Jeffery View Post
    I'm using an older Imac and all the forums are scrambled and off to the right of page except 1st block with announcements. Stephen
    I've tested with Safari 3 and that was ok. Are you on a browser older than Safari 3?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I did a new thread in the Lounge a little bit ago, and it told me I was posting a duplicate to my own post, and needed to wait 5 minutes.
    I'm running Safari 5.0.3 on a Mac.

Shooter
    Large Format

bug/issues

I still can't read forums other than system announcements using firefox 2.0.0.20. Other forum topic/outlines are jumbled/overlaid off to the right and below SA. I can view forums with safari 1.3.2. I haven't investigated any further. If I remember correctly I can not update my browsers on this computer due to chip architecture.
    Stephen

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I've had no trouble with Firefox = everything fast load, clean, and no problems. Haven't tried MS explorer.
    Tim Flynn

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Attn Safari users: The gallery info bar pushed to page bottom in the gallery should be fixed now. Thanks

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Attn Safari users: The gallery info bar pushed to page bottom in the gallery should be fixed now. Thanks
    Sean, I tested it on my Windows XP / Safari 5.0.3. Image "Information" box is now in the right position directly below the image!
    My website

"The nineteenth century began by believing that what was reasonable was true, and it wound up by believing that what it saw a photograph of, was true." - William M. Ivins Jr.

"I don't know, maybe we should disinvent color, and we could just shoot Black & White." - David Burnett in 1978

"Analog is chemistry + physics, digital is physics + math, which ones did you like most?"

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen Jeffery View Post
    I still can't read forums other than system announcements using firefox 2.0.0.20. Other forum topic/outlines are jumbled/overlaid off to the right and below SA. I can view forums with safari 1.3.2. I haven't investigated any further. If I remember correctly I can not update my browsers on this computer due to chip architecture.
    Stephen
    You are probably out of luck unless you can upgrade to at minimum a Windows XP based system. We just can't develop the site to be compatible with tech over a decade old. This is less than 0.1% of traffic. You should be able to snag a Win XP system off of craig's list or ebay for $30-$50. It won't be the fastest thing in the world but you can then run modern web browsers. You could also try running Linux on an older system which can give you modern browser access. Good luck.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Works perfectly - Thanks!!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin