Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,709   Posts: 1,548,623   Online: 1179

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Shooter
    Large Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen Jeffery View Post
    I still can't read forums other than system announcements using firefox 2.0.0.20. Other forum topic/outlines are jumbled/overlaid off to the right and below SA. I can view forums with safari 1.3.2. I haven't investigated any further. If I remember correctly I can not update my browsers on this computer due to chip architecture.
    Stephen
    I'm having the same issues running the same version of Firefox.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Whats up with "Links" I keep getting a message that its down for maintainance.
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Sean ...

I'm not sure this is appropriate here, but I'm out of options, trying to reach you.

My status here on APUG is listed as "Member", and I am restricted to only the services afforded as a "Member" ... however, in August of 2011, I re-subscribed. I have a confirmation, #591. If necessary, I will forward a copy. August 2010 to February 2011 is not quite one year, yet.

HELP!!
    Carpe erratum!!

Ed Sukach, FFP.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed Sukach View Post
    Sean ...

I'm not sure this is appropriate here, but I'm out of options, trying to reach you.

My status here on APUG is listed as "Member", and I am restricted to only the services afforded as a "Member" ... however, in August of 2011, I re-subscribed. I have a confirmation, #591. If necessary, I will forward a copy. August 2010 to February 2011 is not quite one year, yet.

HELP!!
    Sorry about that Ed. It should be ok now.

Thanks,
    Sean

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Thank you, Sean. As always, APUG remains a CLASS!! act.
    Carpe erratum!!

Ed Sukach, FFP.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I recently started using Google Chrome (previously used Firefox). I seem to have intermittant issues with pages loading, especially when I click on the "back" button. The page load seems to "hang" when accessing the photocentric site. If I stop the page load, then reload, it comes up almost always. I don't seem to have this problem with Firefox. Is it a setting on my end?
    "Far more critical than what we know or do not know is what we do not want to know." - Eric Hoffer

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mgb74 View Post
    I recently started using Google Chrome (previously used Firefox). I seem to have intermittant issues with pages loading, especially when I click on the "back" button. The page load seems to "hang" when accessing the photocentric site. If I stop the page load, then reload, it comes up almost always. I don't seem to have this problem with Firefox. Is it a setting on my end?
    HI, is this all the time or a particular time? Our site backups run from 8pm-9pm NZ time and things can get pretty sluggish then. In any case I have run some database tools against the photocentric site, so let me know if that helps the loading.

Thanks,
    Sean

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post
    HI, is this all the time or a particular time? Our site backups run from 8pm-9pm NZ time and things can get pretty sluggish then. In any case I have run some database tools against the photocentric site, so let me know if that helps the loading.

Thanks,
    Sean
    It happens at various times, and intermittently in a given session. For example, it just happened now (8:36am US Central time) when I hit "reply with quote". But no problem in about 3 min. of APUG access just prior.

Thanks,
    Harris
    "Far more critical than what we know or do not know is what we do not want to know." - Eric Hoffer

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mgb74 View Post
    It happens at various times, and intermittently in a given session. For example, it just happened now (8:36am US Central time) when I hit "reply with quote". But no problem in about 3 min. of APUG access just prior.

Thanks,
    Harris
    Interestingly, everything seems to be fine for the past few days. Nothing changed (that I'm aware of) at my end. But response seems great. Of course now I've jinxed it.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I seem to be having a problem moving a pic from my album to a group. I have no trouble uploading to the album, but when I try to add it to a group it just shows up as a box with an "X" in it.
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin