Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,813   Posts: 1,581,574   Online: 930

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Great ideas! I love the mugs and sweats!

I'm not really in huge lettering on the front of t-shirts - personally I prefer it on the back and small on the chest, or just a small logo on the chest with nothing on the back, like the golf shirts. Any possibility of either making an appearance at some stage?

Going to have to make my list out in the next few days - thanks a lot guys!!

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    I only buy shirts that come in "Tall" sizes. Saves me a lot of money!

Thinking about one of the Ivy APUG hats, though....
    At least with LF landscape, a bad day of photography can still be a good day of exercise.

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by ozphoto View Post
    Great ideas! I love the mugs and sweats!

I'm not really in huge lettering on the front of t-shirts - personally I prefer it on the back and small on the chest, or just a small logo on the chest with nothing on the back, like the golf shirts. Any possibility of either making an appearance at some stage?

Going to have to make my list out in the next few days - thanks a lot guys!!
    Thanks for the feedback, I'll see what I can do.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    There's some kind of inappropriate irony in the womens' "Large Format" shirt logo placement.

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFlyingCamera View Post
    There's some kind of inappropriate irony in the womens' "Large Format" shirt logo placement.
    I'm still working on the men's briefs.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    *NEIGHSAYER ALERT*

Ok, I might take grief for this.. but bring it on. I'm the kind of crazy fool who adds water to acid! Watch out!

No... but seriously, "Got Film?"? I can't think of a more worn out, overused and boring tag-line in the history of worn out, overused and boring tag-lines.

I applaud the efforts of the APUG branded merchandise, but film has a hard enough PR job as it is and I don't think that "Got Film?" is gonna help.

The whole world was shooting film when that ad campaign came out (mid 90's!) and frankly, it makes it seem like we're still stuck there.

I'd like to make a list of all the lame knock-offs of "Got Milk?", but I don't "Got Enough Paper?"

*dismount soapbox*

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by holmburgers View Post
    *NEIGHSAYER ALERT*

Ok, I might take grief for this.. but bring it on. I'm the kind of crazy fool who adds water to acid! Watch out!

No... but seriously, "Got Film?"? I can't think of a more worn out, overused and boring tag-line in the history of worn out, overused and boring tag-lines.

I applaud the efforts of the APUG branded merchandise, but film has a hard enough PR job as it is and I don't think that "Got Film?" is gonna help.

The whole world was shooting film when that ad campaign came out (mid 90's!) and frankly, it makes it seem like we're still stuck there.

I'd like to make a list of all the lame knock-offs of "Got Milk?", but I don't "Got Enough Paper?"

*dismount soapbox*
    It seems to be selling quite well. If it quits selling, (i.e. people don't want it) I'll consider dropping it. I consider pocketbook voting the most formidable opinion of all. But honestly, thanks for the feedback.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by JBrunner View Post
    It seems to be selling quite well. If it quits selling, (i.e. people don't want it) I'll consider dropping it. I consider pocketbook voting the most formidable opinion of all. But honestly, thanks for the feedback.
    Clicks the "like" button.

Thanks, Jason. My birthday is not for several months, but I might be able to guilt my offspring into some Father's Day purchases.
    Tom, on Point Pelee, Canada

Ansel Adams had the Zone System... I'm working on the points system. First I points it here, and then I points it there...

http://tom-overton-images.weebly.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Oh no... it's spreading.

I for one am going to go drown my sorrows in a delicious, nutritious, tasty glass of milk.
    If you are the big tree, we are the small axe

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Hat Please! And dark tees or sweats.
    "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit"
    Aristotle

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin