Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,766   Posts: 1,484,140   Online: 794

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by ozphoto View Post
    Great ideas! I love the mugs and sweats!

I'm not really in huge lettering on the front of t-shirts - personally I prefer it on the back and small on the chest, or just a small logo on the chest with nothing on the back, like the golf shirts. Any possibility of either making an appearance at some stage?

Going to have to make my list out in the next few days - thanks a lot guys!!
    I've got some chest logo ones up in the short sleeve area , working on the same in dark colors and long sleeves now.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Long sleeve tees in "tall" sizes would be nice.
    At least with LF landscape, a bad day of photography can still be a good day of exercise.

lns

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Whoa, I am very impressed. I ordered on the 16th, chose standard shipping and got my order this morning (2 days).

For women only, I must report that the regular shirts run very big. I have to return my organic cotton short sleeve one. It's kind of baggy and not very flattering. But the "short sleeve jr. jersey t-shirt" from American Apparel fits perfectly, by which I mean form fitting but not tight. The shirts are all very nice quality.

I'd like the women's "Got Film" shirts in black, personally. If you're taking votes.

-Laura

Regina Canada (sounds more fun than it is)
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Real photographers understand Scheimpflug

Medium Format: Not just the film is bigger

Film: Archival since 1884
    Once a photographer is convinced that the camera can lie and that, strictly speaking, the vast majority of photographs are "camera lies," inasmuch as they tell only part of a story or tell it in a distorted form, half the battle is won. Once he has conceded that photography is not a "naturalistic" medium of rendition and that striving for "naturalism" in a photograph is futile, he can turn his attention to using a camera to make more effective pictures.

Andreas Feininger

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I think we could reasonably push that back to 1839... though granted, the dagurreotype wasn't "film"
    If you are the big tree, we are the small axe

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I played with it for a while and could have picked a bunch of dates for photography-depicting reality-showing the world but since I wanted the film aspect to stand out, 1884 was the date.
    Once a photographer is convinced that the camera can lie and that, strictly speaking, the vast majority of photographs are "camera lies," inasmuch as they tell only part of a story or tell it in a distorted form, half the battle is won. Once he has conceded that photography is not a "naturalistic" medium of rendition and that striving for "naturalism" in a photograph is futile, he can turn his attention to using a camera to make more effective pictures.

Andreas Feininger

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    fair 'nuff
    If you are the big tree, we are the small axe

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I actually like your Film: the silver standard best but the Scheimpflug principle is pretty good as well.

Andreas Feininger

Shooter
    Multi Format
    How about Large Format Photographers Do It Upside Down?
    I do use a digital device in my photographic pursuits when necessary.
    When someone rags on me for using film, I use a middle digit, upraised.

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by lns View Post
    Whoa, I am very impressed. I ordered on the 16th, chose standard shipping and got my order this morning (2 days).

For women only, I must report that the regular shirts run very big. I have to return my organic cotton short sleeve one. It's kind of baggy and not very flattering. But the "short sleeve jr. jersey t-shirt" from American Apparel fits perfectly, by which I mean form fitting but not tight. The shirts are all very nice quality.

I'd like the women's "Got Film" shirts in black, personally. If you're taking votes.

-Laura
    I'll get that up ASAP. Please let us know how the return goes.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin