Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,577   Posts: 1,545,715   Online: 790

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean
    lol, maybe we should add a recipe section for darkroom friendly food..
    I have a Refried Bean recipe that should only be attempted if you have an industrial ventilation system installed in your darkroom. :o
    That is called grain. It is supposed to be there.
    =Neal W.=

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Thanks for the upgrades Sean, I'm really going to enjoy the journal section. Are we going to be able to comment on other persons entries?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Thanks Thomas,

The code only had an option for allowing comments to be posted or not allowing them. I decided against them because it might be more overhead for me. I wanted to keep it fairly simple at this stage. If members are really dying for the feature we could activate it. Personally, I would feel more self-conscious with my entries knowing people might comment on them, but that might just be me..

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Can those who add to the recipe section, PLEASE put in the developing times and at what temperature you used it. Just one of those little things that is missing for the most part in the formula books out there. They make general suggestions, but no concrete starting point. I know emulsions change etc. But a starting point is nice to work from.

I also have a few of the personal recipes from Mrs. Fields. Hubby use to work for Mr. Debbie Fields. They are guaranteed to give you a sugar buzz enough to agitate the trays without moving your hand.
    Non Digital Diva

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean
    The code only had an option for allowing comments to be posted or not allowing them. I decided against them because it might be more overhead for me.
    I think that is a good judgement. There is plenty of room for starting open discussion topics in the forums. Not having comments helps to distinguish the journals from the forums.
    That is called grain. It is supposed to be there.
    =Neal W.=

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Great features Sean. Work very well - going to be lots of fun reading others entries.

Neal - would love a copy

Shooter
    Medium Format
    it's all looking great - ta Sean.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    all the journal glitches are fixed now. It's 100%

jss
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    this could really be a cool feature. i clicked on "open a journal" to start one but i cant seem to find anything saying "make a new entry" or some such. in fact, if i clicked on "lock your journal' i cant open it again unless i unlock it. is it just me? am i trying this too soon? thanks for all your work on the site! all other sites are losing their magic for me

jss
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jschlach
    i clicked on "open a journal" to start one but i cant seem to find anything saying "make a new entry" or some such.
    ok, well now it's working. seems like eitiher gremlins are turning the cranks in the background or things are updating slowly. i'll be more patience.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin