Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,518   Posts: 1,543,758   Online: 875

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Thanks to Sean and Brian for putting this together. This really bodes well for APUG.

Some of the people who don't post much to the APUG gallery (myself included) have their own websites. Look them up in the member directory or click on their names next to their posts for a website link.
    flickr--http://www.flickr.com/photos/davidagoldfarb/
    Photography (not as up to date as the flickr site)--http://www.davidagoldfarb.com/photo
    Academic (Slavic and Comparative Literature)--http://www.davidagoldfarb.com

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Helen B
    Excellent news, and congratulations to all, especially Sean.

There's a preponderance of landscape and still-life images, at least judging by the images in the contributor's galleries. Is this a preference of the magazine or a preference of APUG?

Well done to all,
    Helen
    PS I had difficulty finding photos by Alp, Bjorke, ChuckP, Steve Anchell and Francesco in the APUG galleries - could someone point me to them? Thanks.
    I've only posted a handful of shots here on APUG's dime -- lots of other pics scattered all over the web though, and in recent months I've decided that I prefer to have some more control over them (after finding a number of them on other people's web sites or even in stock photo catalogs and magazines).

Try here or here on my site (or here on Contax G) for some bunches that I can guarantee are 100% analog and with a low percentage of landscape

"What Would Zeus Do?"
    KBPhotoRantPhotoPermitAPUG flickr Robot

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks Bjorke - I found all the linked websites easily thanks to Sean's good work, but not gallery photos - so that's why I asked the question, I was just curious to know what I was doing wrong. I still can't find any of your photos in the APUG gallery, by the way, but I'm a bit ditzy.

Best,
    Helen

Images
    A lot of members post and then delete their photos after a bit of time. Bjorke has often included his photos inside of his posts in the forums. Helen, I don't think you did anything wrong, You joined on 7/1, and as far as I know the selection was well under way at that point.
    Last edited by bmac; 09-18-2004 at 12:13 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: more detail
    hi!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Trade

Would any US based APUGer like to trade a copy of the current issue of US B&WP for the current issue of the UK B&WP?

lee
    Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Helen,
    Here is a link to a group of photos that has been on the web for a while longer than apug.org has been around. The site is f32.net

here is the link...http://www.f32.net/Services/Photogra...armichael.html

lee\c

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Glad to see the link Lee...nice to see some more of the work. Having seen the Mission prints, it just makes me want to see the rest from the link above. Now let's see if I can identify some of them, looks like one print came from the old T&P building, have no idea wihich slot canyon that is, the mission doorway I've seen, is the next one of one of the painted churches? Bottom row, hmmmm! know I should know that fella but can't put a name to him, next one is easy - was there yesterday..nice pic btw (I should do so well - sigh!), next one looks like Big Bend, last one ? This is for those that might be interested.

BTW - like the avatar, that's not Jorge with you (just kidding Jorge).
    Mike C

Rambles

Shooter
    Large Format
    Quote Originally Posted by photomc

BTW - like the avatar, that's not Jorge with you (just kidding Jorge).
    Ok Mike, one to zero in your favor.....

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Congrats to everyone who got an image in, especially to my bud Eric. He's off scuba diving for the weekend but he'll be ecstatic when he gets back..

Cheers ya'll,
    Ian

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Saw the mag on Friday but had forgotten my wallet.
    Looked in the usual bookstore for it today, but the clerk said they already sold out :o !
    Look out tomorrow, I'll search all of T.O. if I have to!
    Congrats to Sean and all chosen artists, a big thanks to Brian (for all the help I knew nothing about) and a small poo poo to me for not trying harder!
    Can't wait to get my hands on one now...

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin