Switch to English Language Passer en langue franšaise Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,694   Posts: 1,549,029   Online: 949

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: We're Back!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    You know, I don't understand a bit of this digital-speak. But I'm still impressed. Thanks from the analog world for such a quick changeover.

-Will
    My Verito page

Anyone can appreciate a fine print. But it takes a real photographer to appreciate a fine negative.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean
    The operating cost has jumped to $70 per month, but we can handle it thanks to sponsors, subscriptions, and misc donations.
    Please, let us know if the costs are rising above what we are donating. I think I speak for a lot of us when I say that we are willing to give a little more for having APUG on-line.

Thanks again for your work, Sean!

Greeeeetings from Morten of Denmark

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean
    oh yeah, this new box is FAST too, dual 3GHZ XEONS, was talking to the tech and our cpu load is currently 0.04, not bad
    That baby can handle Photoshop really well...

ARRRRRGHHHH....Why are you spanking me....!

Amazing work all around! Thanks for all you do, Sean, and to all of you who contribute. When I want information this is the first place I come. And well, maybe the entertainment's good, too

Ole
    Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quick and painless - I didn't notice it was moved until I read this thread!

Big hand of applause to those involved!
    -- Ole Tjugen, Luddite Elitist
    Norway

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by modafoto
    Please, let us know if the costs are rising above what we are donating. I think I speak for a lot of us when I say that we are willing to give a little more for having APUG on-line.
    My wife will see to that, you can count on it! hehe

We are looking pretty good at the moment so no worries, thanks

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sean
    Great job! I kinda freaked out yesterday. The site went down while I was online. BTW looks like 2 posts on the APUG photo challenge forum vanished from yesterday. One was mine and one was Flotsam's. Just FYI. I couldn't believe how distraught I felt yesterday when the site went down. I have really grown addicted to it. You can count on me getting a subscription soon. BTW will the new service affect our gallery size?
    What!? Behind the rabbit?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Sean,

Fantastic job and many thanks for the hell you must have gone through over the past 24 hours or so. Great to have you back so soon, I though I was actually going to have to spend time with my family
    Tony

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by TPPhotog
    Sean,

Fantastic job and many thanks for the hell you must have gone through over the past 24 hours or so. Great to have you back so soon, I though I was actually going to have to spend time with my family
    Tony
    Oh Christ....the family...??? You mean, the people walking around outside the darkroom yelling at you? Oh dear, that is scary!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by modafoto
    Oh Christ....the family...??? You mean, the people walking around outside the darkroom yelling at you? Oh dear, that is scary!
    Very much so and I've even heard it said that communicating with ones family can lead to the discovery that your not compatible. Much safer for a long term relationship to be ships that pass in the night

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  Ś   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin