Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,478   Posts: 1,571,061   Online: 1101

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: We're Back!

roy
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    A great job well handled. Thank you Sean. There is certainly a big increase in traffic over the site.
    Roy Groombridge.

Cogito, ergo sum.
    (Descartes)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Perhaps the New Zealand Minister of Information and Technology Services needs a letter warning him to include some serious upgrades in his future planning for the public internet infrastructure.

gma
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks, Sean for another really outstanding effort. I was surprised to find that the changeover went so smoothly and quickly. You are amazing.

When I stumbled upon APUG, I thought I knew all I needed to know to produce good enlargements. Everyday I learn something new from the pros and advanced hobbyists who share their acquired knowledge with beginners like me. I have been a beginner for over forty years now. Maybe in the next forty I will get it right with some help from APUG.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Phew, the site's back up. Now I can stop holding my breath and return to my normal color.

Cheers,

James

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Great to see the sight back up and running, I can surely understand over running a server as we own a hosting company and do the hosting for several large companies here in the US.

Traditional photography has sure surprised me, I can tell you that, we are currently finishing up our NEW production facility and should be moved into it in the next few weeks to continue to support the traditional photographer.

Thanks again for the great job you do on this site, it has become a regular stopping point every day many times to pick up the new knowledge only available here..

Thanks again, we will be signing up for a supporters banner real soon.

Dave Parker
    Ground Glass Specialties
    Satin Snow(TM) Ground Glass
    ----------------------------
    Focus on the picture, not on the glass!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin