Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,514   Posts: 1,543,591   Online: 1117

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images

fyi- new APUG performance tweaks in place, please report any issues here..

Hi All,

We are not on the new server yet (waiting on some patches before we can migrate without issues), so... in the mean time I am working on optimizing the current site so that when we do move to the new server our settings are optimal. As with any config changes unforeseen issues can arise. So far the recent performance tweaks have increased performance and reduced server load a great deal, and seem to be issue free. Any problems just let me know.

Thanks,
    Sean

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The search that lists only those threads that have unread posts has suddenly stopped working for me. If I access it either through my normal APUG link or the "*** New Posts" link at the top right corner just results in the thread list I had beforehand, albeit with the highlighting turned off for those threads that I have just read all of previously unread posts.the
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    My avatar does not show up when I am in the Gallery section.
    “Do your work, then step back. The only path to serenity.” - Lao Tzu

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerevan View Post
    My avatar does not show up when I am in the Gallery section.
    pretty sure I know what is causing that, will look into it soon..

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin