Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,700   Posts: 1,548,406   Online: 1053

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    FWIW, when I make posts I continue to see the problem with my avatar - after the post is made, the avatar isn't immediately visible.
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Hmm. Can you try saving your avatar, renaming it, re-uploading it. That might kick it over. I can see it fine at the moment but I know a few people had some issues. If you right click on your avatar and get the image properties, what does the file path say? Thanks

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sean:

The effect is certainly temporary - e.g. for my most recent post above it is now fine.

Here is the file path for it: http://www.apug.org/forums/customava...atar6479_4.gif

EDIT: and less than one minute later, after leaving and then re-entering this thread, it has gone from just being a link to an avatar again.
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by MattKing View Post
    FWIW, when I make posts I continue to see the problem with my avatar - after the post is made, the avatar isn't immediately visible.
    I have the same thing. If I refresh the page it appears. This happened before the migration.
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    ok the avatar thing is apparent resolved in vBulletin 4.1.8 so I should be able to get us onto that in a few days

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Great news Sean - the server migration appears to have fixed the "Kodak Retires Kodachrome Film" thread
    Matt

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Is it just me, or is the www.apug.org/wap down?

Since update, I haven't been able to access it. Neither with my cellural phone or PC's web browser.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Hi, yes it's down at the moment. I tried upgrading it yesterday hoping that would fix it, but it's still down. I'm waiting to hear back from the developer of the system.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin