Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,688   Posts: 1,548,675   Online: 1232

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Thanks Barry, it should be fixed now.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Working great--thanks Sean!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Doesn't show up on windows phone 7.5. Still getting a normal desktop view. I do have it set to prefer mobile versions.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by c.w. View Post
    Doesn't show up on windows phone 7.5. Still getting a normal desktop view. I do have it set to prefer mobile versions.
    There is some discussion on that here:

https://www.vbulletin.com/forum/show...-compatibility

It doesn't look like the vBulletin mobile skin currently supports win phone. I will likely re-implement the wap software we had before the server move (time permitting). Win7.5 should work on that.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Sean, I used it a little more, it is warming to me but noticed a major item that might impact iOS users. When you get to the main page for the 1st time, but don't login and then click on 'new posts' it says there are none. I did delete my data abd cookies before going to Apug.org:

Also one thing I can't seem to see is the "today's posts" button? That might help in my view, with the above issue too? I do see 'new posts' but I prefer the prior. Below is my dashboard for iPhone iOS 5:

Last, number of views, replies and pages of thread would be nice, this is the standard view:

Regardless, it is warming too me, still will stick with full site view since the above are important to my usability! Best, Andy

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Thanks Andy, too bad I don't have an i-device to test with, maybe I can find an emulator. On android the grid is not misaligned like that so I need to find a fix for that. I replaced that text with:

"Sorry, there are no new items to view. This may be because you have not logged in yet."

Just in case someone gets caught out. I'll look into a "Today's Posts". The other items will probably come as vBulletin improves the software, it's still early in the development cycle.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    ah, i think the grid alignment is a resolution thing. Are you on a iPhone3 by any chance?

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    iPhone 4S

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    I believe if you have an Intel Mac you can get an ios emulator if you are an iOS developer? But some other Mac user wd know more...someone here is an iOS dev, think Henry (Pinholic) maybe he wd know if I'm right re emulator?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin