Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,042   Posts: 1,560,720   Online: 1077

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Has anyone noticed that in the search results list it says "Last post by Today..." on each entry?

The interface is nice though, I may ditch Tapatalk.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'd like to see a 'mark forums read' option in the new posts page.

I really like this, it's so easy to read now on my iPhone.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Works very well for me. What I miss however is a button for invoking the forum tools like subscription to a discussion (and easy finding those threads afterwards). On the whole: kudos however.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Everything looks great on a Nook Color running Cyanogenmod 7 in both horizontal and vertical orientation.
    Scales to the screen perfectly. (1024x600, 169 ppi)

Lee

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    It didn't auto select the mobile this time. I'm not sure what happened it was opening up in mobile.
    Everytime I find a film or paper that I like, they discontinue it. - Paul Strand - Aperture monograph on Strand

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Like it on iPhone here, thanks!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Thanks for the feedback. I should be able to implement many of the suggestions.

There might be an issue with Opera users on mac, the system thinks that Opera version is a mobile browser. I'm looking into it. In the meantime you may want to set Opera to emulate IE headers. There is a setting to do this but I don't have Opera running at the moment.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sean it was working but stopped. I don't know what's going on, I haven't changed anything on the phone.

Curt
    Everytime I find a film or paper that I like, they discontinue it. - Paul Strand - Aperture monograph on Strand

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Curt View Post
    Sean it was working but stopped. I don't know what's going on, I haven't changed anything on the phone.

Curt
    If you saw it in the mobile version, then clicked on View Full Site, then the only way to have your iPhone/iPod touch/iPad see the site agin in mobile version would be to go to Settings>Safari>Clear Cookies and Data.

The reason that this is the case is due to the fact that you told your iOS device that you want to see Apug as Full site, it wont try again to make you see it in mobile version unless you clear out the Cookies and Data. Hope that helps. Andy

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by zsas View Post
    If you saw it in the mobile version, then clicked on View Full Site, then the only way to have your iPhone/iPod touch/iPad see the site agin in mobile version would be to go to Settings>Safari>Clear Cookies and Data.

The reason that this is the case is due to the fact that you told your iOS device that you want to see Apug as Full site, it wont try again to make you see it in mobile version unless you clear out the Cookies and Data. Hope that helps. Andy
    I think logging out of APUG and back in will get you back to mobile skin too.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin