Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,518   Posts: 1,543,761   Online: 856

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

Nikon F2 w/ Nikkor-H 50/2 for an Olympus OM

I have been thinking of the Olympus cameras on and off since I sold my black OM1n...

If I wasn't so strapped for cash I might just buy one outright, but now life is what it is.

I have a Nikon F2 with a DP-1 prism (late 1978 vintage) with a Nikkor-H 50/2 (the single-coated one).

The camera is well used, with a good bit of brassing on the black paint, but the camera has been overhauled by Sover Wong, both the body (5 years ago) and the prism (was checked again in late december 2011). So the camera body and prism is in perfect working condition. No shelf queen, more like king of the road.

The lens is in very good condition, with perfect optics and very minor brassing on the black paint. I have a bunch of filters and it has always had its Hoya Yellow on for as long I have had the lens.

I am looking for an Olympus OM1 (battery-converted) or OM2 in the same sort of condition, CLA'd with a lens (35, 50 or some tele) for a trade.
    “Do your work, then step back. The only path to serenity.” - Lao Tzu

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Here are a few photos of the Nikon. Need to peep at the pixels or have more question? Feel free to pm me.

The item is located in Sweden, but I am willing to ship the hunk o' metal to far flung places, in the case of a good deal.

As you can see the camera is well used, but I am not the one to blame for the damage done - I baby my equipment and treat it to the best of CLA's. Expensive as it may be, I want my cameras to work.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails nikon4.jpg   nikon5.jpg   nikon3.jpg   nikon2.jpg   Nikon1.jpg  

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

...and the lens.

Here are a few of the lens too.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nikkor50.jpg   Nikkorback.jpg   Nikkorside.jpg   Nikkorlast.jpg  

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I sourced a local OM2n for about 60 euros including shipping, so I am keeping the F2 for the time being at least.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin