Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,982   Posts: 1,523,869   Online: 1061

Shooter
    Multi Format

Leica 28mm Elmarit-M ASPH OR Zeiss 28mm f/2.8 ZM for my S&W 460 Magnum

A bit of an unusual trade offer but here goes. I am in need of a 28mm Elmarit-M ASPH in excellent to mint optical condition (cosmetics are less important) to replace my 28mm Elmarit-M Pre-ASPH version III. I'm also interested in the Zeiss 28mm f/2.8 ZM. For trade I offer my lightly used but excellent condition Smith & Wesson 460 Magnum. Its pretty much the only thing I have of near the value of the lens so I'm offering it up in the hopes that some gun lover will take it in trade for the lens. If interested please let me know! The gun can only be shipped within the Continental US and will be shipped by an authorized FFL holder facility. Thanks!
    Last edited by Fragomeni; 01-11-2012 at 11:14 PM. Click to view previous post history.
    Francesco Fragomeni
    www.FrancescoFragomeni.com

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin