Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,536   Posts: 1,544,090   Online: 1038

Shooter
    Multi Format

FT-- the wrong Koni-Omega backs for the right ones

Hi Everybody--

I have an old Koni-Omega Rapid (first generation, I think) that came with a hodgepodge of extra backs, most of which don't fit. Maybe some of you are in the same boat but have a more recent camera (a 100 or 200 or Koni "Rapid Omega") and some of the backs that only fit the older camera. Let's trade!

WHAT I HAVE: 2 of the 120 film "snout" type magazines (that are for the 100, I think) with darkslides; one 120 film model that takes the plastic dark cover (fits the "Rapid Omega", maybe), and one 220 mag for the Rapid-Omega.

WHAT I NEED: the oldest style magazine: no snout, takes aluminum cover, and the side top rails are very thin. 120 and/or 220 models.

Will try to take some photos to show what I mean-- but if you understand what I'm talking about, don't hesitate to get in touch! Thanks in advance!

--nosmok

Shooter
    Medium Format
    where are you based?

Escaped Bakersfield, CA. Now in Indianapolis.
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    My buddy who currently posses my Koni-Omega Rapid M on permanent loan MAY be interested in a spare back. I'm gonna go ahead and send you a PM.

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Do you still have them and which continent are you on

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin