Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,667   Posts: 1,481,719   Online: 807

Shooter
    35mm

Trade 35mm for 120/220

Would anyone like to trade some 35mm film for some 120/220 film?

What I have: Lots of Fuji E6, various types but I've got a couple rolls of Ektachrome also. It's all expired but the Fuji was and still is cold stored and looks awesome. Can provide some samples. Also have a ton of Ferrania Super HG Plus 400 that's fresh and in the fridge and various rolls of older film of unknown expiration if that's your thing.

What I'm looking for: Anything in 120/220 really but preferably at least one fresh E6/C41 roll. I got a Yashica 24 over the weekend that I'd like to test out so something predictable would be best to start with.
    Sometimes I post my photos on flickr.
    Sometimes I update my tumblr.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    How many rolls were you thinking? You looking for bw as well as color? Let me know

Thanks brn

Shooter
    35mm
    Looking for a few rolls at least. Maybe 3-6? BW, C41, E6 is all ok. An assortment would be best but I'm honestly not that picky. I like expired film a lot but in this case, I just need one good roll of color so I can see how well my camera is working. Feel free to PM me with further details.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I have 25 rolls of 120, mostly chrome, a couple C41, all except one roll expired. Im willing to SELL these; PM me for details.

Shooter
    35mm
    Still looking for a trade...

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin