Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,294   Posts: 1,535,484   Online: 1043

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

Pentax 6x7 MLU with 105 f2.4 lens, Voigtlander Avus 9x12 folder for Mamiya RB6x7 gear

I reluctantly have to rationalize/streamline my camera collection, so I am looking to acquire RB67 gear by trading my Pentax 6x7 (Mirror lock-up model, non-metered prism, good user condition) and Voigtlander Avus 9x12 folder). Photo's to follow later this evening.

Interested in wide-angle lens, the soft focus (with discs), perhaps even another body (the one I have is a real beater, and shutter cocking seems a bit wonky; takes more than one crank often).

Please PM if interested.
    Nikon 35mm, Mamiya 645 & RB67, Leica IIIb, other bits and pieces

Shooter
    Multi Format
    PM sent, but I made an error quoting your lens. Sorry.

Shooter
    Large Format
    I have some RB67 equipment I'd love to trade or sell.
    Beater RB67 Pro body, sometimes jams at release lock but fiddling with it clears the jam, rotating back leaks light in bright sun
    ProS 6x7 120 back, doesn't seem to leak light but has jammed twice after shot 10 and required darkness to clear the jam- I used it for about 2 dozen rolls
    65mm C lens
    90mm C lens
    180mm K/L lens
    Non-metered prism
    strap

Let me know if you'd be interested in some trade or some trade plus a bit of money to me for all of it. In any case I'm shy on money perhaps even for postage to Canada. I do have some 120 film I don't need. I need 8x10 HP5+, Fp3000B45, 35mm TriX or Arista Premium, flash meter, monolight, misc grip, tap connecting water filter, and various other things. I'm interested in the Pentax, have no idea what I'd do with the Voigtlander, whats the lens?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnMeadows View Post
    I reluctantly have to rationalize/streamline my camera collection, so I am looking to acquire RB67 gear by trading my Pentax 6x7 (Mirror lock-up model, non-metered prism, good user condition) and Voigtlander Avus 9x12 folder). Photo's to follow later this evening.

Interested in wide-angle lens, the soft focus (with discs), perhaps even another body (the one I have is a real beater, and shutter cocking seems a bit wonky; takes more than one crank often).

Please PM if interested.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin