Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,557   Posts: 1,545,183   Online: 1057

Shooter
    Multi Format

Want to Trade for Leica 35mm Summicron ASPH, Version IV Cron or 35mm f2.8 Summaron

Hi all,

I'm in search of an excellent condition 35mm Summicron ASPH, 35mm Summicron version IV, or a 35mm f2.8 Summaron (without goggles). I have a few things I am able to trade.

35mm f3.5 W-Nikkor-C - Rare and extraordinarily compact 35mm in screwmount known for its rendering. Glass is clean and clear front and back, minor internal dust that does not effect image quality, some oil on aperture blades which is not effecting performance at all. I'd rate it an 8.75 and a fantastic example of this hard to find lens. I'm including a VC 35mm M adapter with the lens.

Norita 66 body x2, 80mm f2, 40mm Super Wide Kit - both bodies recently CLA'd by Ross Yerkes, 80mm f2 Rittron (chrome version of the Noritar, same lens), 40mm Noritar super wide, two non-metered prisms installed, and an accessory waist level finder. The Norita kit is fantastic and ready to go. The 80mm f2 is unbelievable and when you see what it can do you'll understand the cult following. The 40mm super wide is an awesome addition to the kit and a lens that is pretty rare to come up.

I'll consider various combinations of the above equipment depending on the specific lens offered and its condition. I'm thinking the full Norita kit in trade for ASPH or version IV or the W-Nikkor-C in trade plus cash for a Summaron. I'd also consider selling a Norita body and lens for an excellent to mint Summaron. I'll consider other combos. I'll also consider partial trade plus cash.

Thank you!!
    Last edited by Fragomeni; 01-29-2012 at 01:40 AM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: Edited to reflect interest update
    Francesco Fragomeni
    www.FrancescoFragomeni.com

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin