Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,481   Posts: 1,542,703   Online: 835

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

Looking to trade Pentax 6x7 MLU with 105mm f2.4 lens for Leica LTM 50mm lens

I have a Pentax 6x6 MLU, with non-metering prism, 105mm f2.4 lens, strap, right hand custom grip, all in good condition (based on research at auction site and KEH I'd put the selling value at about $400).

What I am looking to get is a Leica brand screwmount normal lens for a recently acquired IIIb. I am open to model (e.g. Elmar collapsable f3.5, 2.8 etc). and am willing to top up the trade with $$$ depending on the lens. I need a good quality shooter, coated.

Thanks in advance!

John
    Nikon 35mm, Mamiya 645 & RB67, Leica IIIb, other bits and pieces

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Ive got a summitar with adaptor and hood and both caps that i mighr be interested in trading. it is coated with the 10 blades. There is dust on the front element becuase i dont want to clean it and there is also a little dust on the inside. I cant see any fungus or any other problems.

Escaped Bakersfield, CA. Now in Indianapolis.
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Where were you when I had a Summicron that was useless to me?

Unfortunately, it had the worst cleaning marks I've ever seen, but otherwise, it was impeccable. I traded it for a Canon (because I couldn't pay for the repair) and then traded that (with a Canon VT) for a Speed Graphic.

But to be honest, I've kinda always wanted to play with a Pentax 6x7. I've held one, but never gotten to run film through one.

Anyways, good luck. Looks like you already got at least one result.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Sorry, and yes a trade has been arranged.

I am reluctantly trading my 6x7; trying to avoid divorce court :-)

Quote Originally Posted by bushpig View Post
    Where were you when I had a Summicron that was useless to me?

Unfortunately, it had the worst cleaning marks I've ever seen, but otherwise, it was impeccable. I traded it for a Canon (because I couldn't pay for the repair) and then traded that (with a Canon VT) for a Speed Graphic.

But to be honest, I've kinda always wanted to play with a Pentax 6x7. I've held one, but never gotten to run film through one.

Anyways, good luck. Looks like you already got at least one result.
    Nikon 35mm, Mamiya 645 & RB67, Leica IIIb, other bits and pieces

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnMeadows View Post
    Sorry, and yes a trade has been arranged.

I am reluctantly trading my 6x7; trying to avoid divorce court :-)
    At least it's going to a good home. Mine was a gift from my wife--it was the subsequent 645 and then the Speed Graphic that got me in trouble.
    Pentax: 6x7 MLU
    Olympus: OM-1n
    Graflex: Miniature (2x3) Speed Graphic

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin