Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,332   Posts: 1,537,380   Online: 1075

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Looking for fuji gf670

Anyone have a Fuji gf670 they would like to trade for 4x5 gear?
    I have a Cambo Wide 650 with a 65mm Schneider Super Angluon and a mount for a 47mm lens with a hard case.
    OR
    I can put together a complete 4x5 kit such as Wista SP w/Nikon 150mm lens, A photobackpacker case, A grafflex 6shot holder, cable release, Gitzo Explorer tripod with a NGH/Bogen hydrostatic ball head.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I would recommend to purchase a 6 X 12 Horseman or Chinese 120 Roll Film Back for the Cambo Wide 650.
    The Schneider 65mm will give you the equivalent to a 21mm Lens for 35mm Film.
    You wouldn't be able to use the 65mm on a 6 X 17 Camera.
    Maybe it's not 6 X 17, but at least you can use what you already have, a Chinese 120 Roll Film Back runs at about
    $200. on Ebay.
    Just a thought for in the meantime you find what you are looking for, All the best!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    My bad, the Fuji GF 670 has nothing to do with a Panoramic Format Camera, although there are other format 120 Roll Backs available for your Cambo Wide.
    Great way to get the arms in shape photographing in the field...
    If I owned a Fuji GF 670 it would be packed & shipped to you already.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin