Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,733   Posts: 1,515,333   Online: 973

Shooter
    Instant Films

Voigtlander 21mm f4 and 35mm f2.5 Pancake screw mount

Details concerning my items:

21mm f4 color skopar:

- Lens was bought in October/Early November from somebody who didn't really seem to use it all that much, god damn hobbyist collectors.
    - I used it for a little while, got somthing wider - I never went back, I simply don't use it anymore.
    - I did break the shoe of the aux viewfinder, the optical part of the viewfinder is all yours.
    - It's missing the original small lens hood - heliopan ones can be bought at b and h for $30 aprx.
    - Comes with the square LH-1 lens hood
    - a 28/90mm M Mount adapter (I can't include this if you trade me an R4a or m).
    - Both caps, original boxes, manuals, etc.
    - In great shape, like new apart from the viewfinder.

35mm f2.5 Pancake

- first version
    - without the optional lens hood
    - Some brassing around the outer rim/aperture ring (from removing the cap)
    - In great condition other then that
    - missing the rear cap

I am interested in trading both of these for the following:

- Contax G1 with 45mm lens. (don't care about a green sticker)
    - Voigtlander 50mm 1.5 Screw Mount Nokton
    - Voigtlander 28/1.9 Screw Mount Aspherical Ultron
    - a Bessa R4a or m
    - Voigtlander 75mm/2.5 Screw Mount Color Heliar
    - One of those Kodak Ektar lenses that cover 8x10 (14inch or somthing). Really I'm looking for any lens that covers 8x10 in a shutter, with all the regular shutter speeds, no soft focus stuff, somthing thats half decently color corrected. I just want a lens I can use out of the box so to say... a workhorse that is good for general purpose, it has to fit in the majority of cameras, I haven't bought one yet. A little bit of a wider focal length is a huge +.
    - 100mm f2.8 for mamiya universal, also interested in the 127mm f4.7 or whatever
    - Polaroid 55

I understand that there is some cash involved on either end of some of these deals. Let me know what you think!

additional photos soon
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_9670.JPG   IMG_9671.jpg   IMG_9672.JPG  
    Last edited by wonderlustking; 02-24-2012 at 01:51 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Instant Films
    21mm is gone

Shooter
    Instant Films
    bump for 35mm
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails _MG_9756.jpg   _MG_9757.jpg   _MG_9758.jpg  

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin