Voigtlander 21mm f4 and 35mm f2.5 Pancake screw mount
Details concerning my items:
21mm f4 color skopar:
- Lens was bought in October/Early November from somebody who didn't really seem to use it all that much, god damn hobbyist collectors.
- I used it for a little while, got somthing wider - I never went back, I simply don't use it anymore.
- I did break the shoe of the aux viewfinder, the optical part of the viewfinder is all yours.
- It's missing the original small lens hood - heliopan ones can be bought at b and h for $30 aprx.
- Comes with the square LH-1 lens hood
- a 28/90mm M Mount adapter (I can't include this if you trade me an R4a or m).
- Both caps, original boxes, manuals, etc.
- In great shape, like new apart from the viewfinder.
35mm f2.5 Pancake
- first version
- without the optional lens hood
- Some brassing around the outer rim/aperture ring (from removing the cap)
- In great condition other then that
- missing the rear cap
I am interested in trading both of these for the following:
- Contax G1 with 45mm lens. (don't care about a green sticker)
- Voigtlander 50mm 1.5 Screw Mount Nokton
- Voigtlander 28/1.9 Screw Mount Aspherical Ultron
- a Bessa R4a or m
- Voigtlander 75mm/2.5 Screw Mount Color Heliar
- One of those Kodak Ektar lenses that cover 8x10 (14inch or somthing). Really I'm looking for any lens that covers 8x10 in a shutter, with all the regular shutter speeds, no soft focus stuff, somthing thats half decently color corrected. I just want a lens I can use out of the box so to say... a workhorse that is good for general purpose, it has to fit in the majority of cameras, I haven't bought one yet. A little bit of a wider focal length is a huge +.
- 100mm f2.8 for mamiya universal, also interested in the 127mm f4.7 or whatever
- Polaroid 55
I understand that there is some cash involved on either end of some of these deals. Let me know what you think!
additional photos soon
Last edited by wonderlustking; 02-24-2012 at 01:51 AM. Click to view previous post history.