Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,556   Posts: 1,545,057   Online: 1000

Shooter
    Medium Format

WTT Leica gear and Nikon F gear for B&J 8x10 Field camera with removeable tail board.

Hello,

I'm looking for a B&J 8x10 Field camera with the removable tailboard extension. To trade, I have Leica M gear, lenses, and 2x Nikon F cameras, and assorted Non-Ai F mt lenses, various viewfinders, other Nikon misc, , and various othet camera gear odds and ends.

Getting more and more into LF and not using most of my 35mm gear.

Regards, Bogdan K

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I've got the B&J camera you are describing. What leica m gear do you wish to trade?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Hi, Sorry for the delay in replying but I had health complications. That said, I have a 1) Leica M3 body, SS; 2) Leica variable viewfinder 3.5, 5, 8.5, 9, 13.5 cm in leather Leitz case; 3) accessory Leica MR meter; LTM Nikkor-P.C (coated) 1:2 f=8.5cm, original lens cap and reversible lens hood, generic screw mount rear cap, and generic lens case; 4) LTM Nikkor-P.C (coated) 1:2.5 f=10.5 cm with Nikon cap, reversible lens hood, and generic rear screw mount cap, and generic lens case; 5) LTM Nikkor-Q.C (coated) 1:3.5 f=13.5 cm, original lens cap and reversible lens hood, and generic screwmount rear cap , and generic lens case; included is a Nikkor 13.5 cm accessory viewfinder in its leather case; 6) generic 35-135 LTM to M adapter flange with generic rear bayonet cap; 7) generic 28-90 LTM to M adapter flange with generic rear bayonet cap. That's it.

What does the B&J 8x10 include?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I have one 8x10 Fidelity Elite double sided film holder in good condition, fully functional to trade for two Fidelity Elite 5x7 double sided film holders in fully functioning good condition.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by bkarasek View Post
    Hi, Sorry for the delay in replying but I had health complications. That said, I have a 1) Leica M3 body, SS; 2) Leica variable viewfinder 3.5, 5, 8.5, 9, 13.5 cm in leather Leitz case; 3) accessory Leica MR meter; LTM Nikkor-P.C (coated) 1:2 f=8.5cm, original lens cap and reversible lens hood, generic screw mount rear cap, and generic lens case; 4) LTM Nikkor-P.C (coated) 1:2.5 f=10.5 cm with Nikon cap, reversible lens hood, and generic rear screw mount cap, and generic lens case; 5) LTM Nikkor-Q.C (coated) 1:3.5 f=13.5 cm, original lens cap and reversible lens hood, and generic screwmount rear cap , and generic lens case; included is a Nikkor 13.5 cm accessory viewfinder in its leather case; 6) generic 35-135 LTM to M adapter flange with generic rear bayonet cap; 7) generic 28-90 LTM to M adapter flange with generic rear bayonet cap. That's it.

What does the B&J 8x10 include?

what kind of shape is the M3 in... pictures would really help!
    Daniel-Duarte.com

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin