Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,920   Posts: 1,522,034   Online: 932

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images

WTT - near mint Baby Graphic for beater Baby Graphic, 3x4 Graflex, or Graflok back

Edit: I just found out the camera I have is a 2x3 Century Graphic, not a Baby Graphic. Unfortunately, I can't edit the title of the ad.

I just picked up a minty-ish 2 1/4 x 3 1/4 Century Graphic camera (aka Baby Graphic ?) with 2 1/4 square lever-action Singer Graflex 120 roll holder. I bought this on eBay because I'm trying to find a Graflock 3x4 and/or 2x3 back to adapt to wetplate use on a Cambo view camera I have. Problem is, I don't have the heart to cannibalize this Baby since it is in such good shape. Seriously, it appears never to have been used, perhaps only handled a bit, a little dust here and there. Both the camera and 120 roll holder appear to be in excellent condition, but untested by me. Unfortunately, the groundglass spring viewing frame piece & hood is missing.

I'm looking to trade the camera body (w/o lens or lensboard) and roll holder for a small beater (or better) Graphic body with a Graflok back. I'd prefer the larger quarter-plate back but would swap for the smaller one too. I'd also just swap for an orphaned Graflock back w/o camera body. The Graflok back needs to be in a reasonable working condition but need not be pretty.

I'm also looking for a Cambo/Calumet 4x5 Graflok back so would trade for one of those as well. I'd also swap for a 3x4 (or 2x3) RB Graflex in semi-working condition. The curtain does not need to be good, but the mirror needs to flip. Don't want a stinky, moldy one either.

You pay shipping both ways and I'll call it even.

Let me know what you have and I'll consider all offers made within a few days of this posting.

Thanks.

Joe
    Last edited by smieglitz; 03-10-2012 at 09:21 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Thanks Joe, the camera arrived today.

Excellent

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin