Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,217   Posts: 1,532,164   Online: 966

Shooter
    Multi Format

Yashica Electro 35 with Wide Angle and Telephoto adapters and viewfinder

I was recently given a box of “camera stuff” since I`m “into that”. Among other things a Yashica Electro 35 GSN that seems to be in good condition.
    There is no battery, but I think that is a good thing considering the time the camera has spent unused but the shutter fires and the film advance works.
    There is also a case containing two adapters, one marked “Wide Angle” and one “Telephoto”, that can be added to the lens on the camera. There is also a viewfinder with frames for the two different adapters and a case for the camera as well (the cases are not shown in the picture).

If anyone is interested in a trade I could always use:

1.Canon FD glass
    2.Nikon glasss (manual)
    3.Anything useful with Wista, Cambo or Arca Swiss LF cameras

Thank you for looking.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Yashica.JPG 
Views:	41 
Size:	325.7 KB 
ID:	48684
    Last edited by Jesper; 03-30-2012 at 10:23 AM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: Inserted the picture in the middle of the text

Shooter
    Multi Format
    The kit is off to Florida.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin