Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,522   Posts: 1,572,252   Online: 769

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

WTT: Panlure paper - lots of it, 8x10 and 11x14

EDIT: PANALURE (NOT PANLURE, which I assume would be something that will CATCH and COOK a fish — forgive my quirky humor)

I think some of it is 11x14 and some is 8x10 ... can't remember right now ... about 200 sheets total, some unopened packages. I got this with some old paper (including Agfa warmtone fiber!) ... and I have no use for it. Everything else I got has proved to be perfectly good and useable, so I assume this stuff is too.

Would like to trade for a roll or two of film, preferably b&w ... outdated is fine ... or maybe some rc paper ... anything small and weird that you don't need anymore and might be fun to play with.

If you can use this panalure, let me know and I'll get you the exact amount and sizes and we will figure something out. I just have no need for it and would like to see it get used.
    Last edited by pstake; 04-18-2012 at 01:23 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    PM sent
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Panalure claimed.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin