Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,223   Posts: 1,532,532   Online: 1098

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

Ilford Delta 100 4x5in Bulk Film trade for 35mm Film

A friend of mine took a photographic lighting class last semester and had this box of film left over. It is a 100 sheet box of Ilford Delta 100, expiration Jan 2013, 4x5in size, and I have had it freezer stored since I got it. I believe some sheets have been used, but the box feels to be mostly full, I'm not going to hand count the sheets. I don't have a 4x5 camera, and as exciting as large format sounds, I'm not in a place to experiment with it right now. So I'd like to trade for some 35mm film, anything really, I shoot it all. This box usually goes for $105 on B&H new, so factor in that this is a partially used box and make me an offer!

EDIT: I'll also trade for darkroom supplies, tools, chemicals, etc.

Thank you! I'd like to see this go to a good home that can use it well.

I'll respond to comments, pm's, and you may email me at rielcool@gmail.com. I don't post a lot here, but I am active at RangeFinderForum and you can check out my eBay account by the same name, 100% positive feedback. I'll gladly answer any questions you have.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails _DSC4299.jpg  
    Last edited by AFenvy; 05-17-2012 at 02:06 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Emailed.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    email sent

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Thank you guys for your offers! The film is spoken for!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin