Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,955   Posts: 1,586,020   Online: 685

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

FT: Print for Film

For Trade: One of my 4x5 contact prints (your choice) for a 50sheet box of 4x5 Kodak Tmax400 shipped to my address.

B&H has it for $86.50 CLICK HERE and free shipping. My 4x5 contact prints sell for $175.00 CLICK HERE so that's a savings of $88.50 or a little more than 1/2 off. I will ship the print to you at my expense.

If you've thought about buying one of my prints this is your chance to save some money...

The Story..... I was in a hurry loading holders last weekend and majorly F#@$%! up. I left 25 sheets sitting out when I turned on the lights =( I'm broke right now and almost out of film so not only would you be getting a print cheap but you'd be helping me out.

I have to limit this to people in the US due to the expense of shipping a print internationally (my prints are mounted and over-matted to 13x15 inch board so the box ends up being large and shipping expensive.) I have paper and mat board, just need some film.

You can choose from my APUG Gallery HERE or my Website Gallery HERE. Remember to choose a 4x5 contact print (not the small medium format contact or the big 8x10s). The only print not included would be the portrait of Lynn.

Please contact me with any questions.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    One taker over at LFF so far.
    I'm willing to do ONE MORE "Print for Film" offer - 100 sheets total will get me through nicely until I have some extra materials cash again.
    Thanks!!!!!!
    Shawn
    Last edited by Shawn Dougherty; 06-07-2012 at 10:58 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Got a box of film delivered already and some Ilford Warmtone paper on the way. (Thank you, prints shipped today!).

Still looking for one more box of 4x5 FILM.

Shawn

P.S. If you've got a box of Ilford Delta100 or FP4+ already, I'm flexible.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The Special Offer is now closed, I've got enough film for the summer. I'll probably run another as fall approaches. Thanks to all who took me up on it. I'm very excited to be shooting Tmax400 in 4x5 again. =)

Of course prints are always for sale and APUG subscribers get 25% off the normal price.
    Shawn

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin