Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,499   Posts: 1,543,153   Online: 1048

Shooter
    Multi Format

FT Like new Nikon F100 w/ 35-70mm and 70-300mm lenses

Up for trade is a like new Nikon F100 w/ Nikon strap, lens caps, body cap, Lowpro carry bag, remote shutter release, Prism cap, lens hood and Nikon SB23 flash. All this gear is like new, absolutely no problems with any of it. It has been stored in a cool dry climate for awhile. I have put 1 roll of film thru it. Both lenses include Nikon crystal optics UV filters. The SB23 was bought used, has a couple scuffs and that's it. The camera and both lenses have no dings, dents, scuffs, fungus or scratches.
    I would like to trade for a good used Mamiya 645 or a Bronica ETR. Either camera must be in very good condition and be functionally perfect, preferably with a "couple good" lenses. Please, no problem cameras of any kind, No bad lenses etc.. I do not mind a little wear, seals must all be good, and a manual would be nice. The camera should be ready to take out and shoot with good 120 back or backs. If you have one that fits all this please contact me.
    Thanks 2bits
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails F100 003.jpg   F100 005.jpg   F100 007.jpg   F100 011.jpg   F100 013.jpg  

Last edited by 2bits; 06-10-2012 at 10:39 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Camera setup sold on another Forum.
    2bits

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin