Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,646   Posts: 1,481,264   Online: 758

Shooter
    Multi Format

Jobo CPA-2 with Lift Attachment

Working condition Jobo processor and lift with Velcro attached cover for water bath and bottle area. Comes with beakers, but no bottles. Shipping this thing looks like it will cost a mint, so I will need some guidance on how to do it, as I've never shipped anything this big. I'm in the SF Bay Area, so a pickup would likely be the best option.

As far as a trade, I'm always looking for Canon EF glass, and I am currently trying to find a modestly priced 4x5 field camera in working condition. I love all formats up to 4x5, interesting looking cameras, and lighting gear. I am very easily tempted, so feel free to try.
    Bill Henderson

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    PM sent

Shooter
    Multi Format
    8x10 will be heart broken to hear you don't love her.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Pm sent

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images

Jobo still available?

Do you still have the Jobo? If so I have a beautiful Wisner 4x5 camera I would consider trading.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin