Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,933   Posts: 1,585,529   Online: 835

Shooter
    Multi Format

TRADE 4x5 cameras and lenses for Pentax screw mount camera and lenses

Due to my handicap, I am not able to carry and haul my 4x5 stuff around anymore. I am going to lighten my load with some 35mm cameras and lenses.
    I am looking for some screw mount cameras and lenses ( prefer pentax spotmatics ) to do some swapping and trading for my large format stuff.
    I have a sinar F1 that is in decent shape. It works fine but is missing a level on the front standard, and 1 of the 2 levels on the rear is empty. The bellows is in good shape. I used it for table top shooting only. It has a 10 inch extension with it and a graflock ground glass back. It is not new but it works good for what I used it for. STILL AVALIABLE

The other camera is a Bender 4x5 that I used outdoors. It comes with an extra bag bellows and a good ground glass back. It is a fun camera to play with. Cherry wood and it has turned a good color from a little age. The standard bellows is good on this one also. TRADED

The lens I have is a schneider 210/370 convertible that is mounted on the sinar board STILL AVALIABLE
    The lens for the Bender is a Wistar 210 with both caps. Super sharp lens. TRADED

If I do any swapping on these, I'll put up for sale some 4x5 film and other goodies but I don't want to sell anything until I don't have anymore 4x5 cameras to use with it.

I hope I am not doing something I'll regret later but I need to lighten my load outdoors.
    If anyone has anything in the screw mount style that wants to trade, I am looking.

I will take some pictures with my PS camera but they won't be real good since I don't shoot very much digital. I can send them if anyone is interested.

Thanks for looking and maybe a possible trade.

Richard
    Last edited by RichardH; 07-26-2012 at 10:48 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Richard,

Are you hell-bent on screw mount Pentax? I have a pile of Pentax gear I want to sell, but it is K-mount. The camera is the LX (I'm keeping my K1000).
    Bob Walberg

The fix is in!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Richard, you might want to keep your eye out for a Yashica TL Electro camera. They're super cheap used, they're great cameras, and sometimes come up here on APUG for sale. If not, you should be able to find one on eBay or elsewhere very inexpensively. I understand your reasons for getting out of 4x5, but your 4x5 gear is worth so much more than any screwmount camera system is likely to sell for.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I have a really nice konica set up,not screw mount obviously. Have a micro 4/3 adapter to go with it. Just putting it out there.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    The Bender and Wistar lens has been traded. The sinar and Schneider 210/370 is still avaliable.

Richard

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I am interested in the convertible lens but have no idea of its value. I have a Spotmatic body and a nice condition SP500 still with its original box and a surplus of normal focal length Pentax lenses and few non descript lenses in other focal lengths.

I also have a Spotmatic F although I don't relly want to get rid of that.

Steve.
    "People who say things won't work are a dime a dozen. People who figure out how to make things work are worth a fortune" - Dave Rat.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Steve, I sent you an email of the lense.

Thanks
    Richard

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by rkmiec View Post
    I have a really nice konica set up,not screw mount obviously. Have a micro 4/3 adapter to go with it. Just putting it out there.
    I am looking for Pentax and thanks for the reply.

Richard

Shooter
    Multi Format
    It's all gone.
    Thanks

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin