Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,290   Posts: 1,535,385   Online: 766

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

Trade my Nikon MB-21 for yor MB20

I have a Nikon F4s with the MB-21 battery pack. It works perfectly but I don't need the extra speed for shooting sports etc.
    I would like to have an MB-20 that comes on the standard F4.
    "Generalizations are made because they are generally true"
    Flicker http://www.flickr.com/photos/stradibarrius
    Barry
    Monroe, GA

Shooter
    Multi Format
    MB-20s are hard to find. I wanted one for years and had little luck, and when I did see them they were a couple of hundred dollars.

I finally solved the problem by buying an F4/MB-20 from KEH and buying an MB-21 so I could sell the F4 and MB-21 as an F4S. (Funny though, I never did sell it. )
    Jim MacKenzie - Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada

A bunch of Nikons; Feds, Zorkis and a Kiev; Pentax 67-II (inherited from my deceased father-in-law); Bronica SQ-A; and a nice Shen Hao 4x5 field camera with 3 decent lenses that needs to be taken outside more. Oh, and as of mid-2012, one of those bodies we don't talk about here.

Favourite film: do I need to pick only one?

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Barry,

Camera Clinic in Shoreline, Washington may have one. Give them a call between 1pm and 5 pm your time at 206-367-2440. Guy's name is Doug. Used to belong to me, and, prior to me, to Fred (flatulent1).

-J
    APUG: F4, F3P, F2ASx2, F
    DPUG: D200
    Nikkors: 18-70/3.5-4.5G AF-S DX (f/D200), 24/2.8 AI, 50/1.4 AI, 50/2 H, 85/1.8 K, 105/4 Micro AIS, 180/2.8 ED AIS, 300/4.5 ED AI

My FB - My flickr stream
    My SmugMug

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin