Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,493   Posts: 1,542,983   Online: 848

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

WTT: N90s and Minolta Himatic 7s for Polaroid stuff

Removing most of the 35mm stuff, I am looking for trade for a Polaroid Camera that takes the Fuji packfilm stuff. I am not looking for anything exotic, something simple like a Polaroid Land 100 or Colorpack will do. I will also trade for Fuji FP100c.

Nikon N90s - AF and Metering works perfectly, no corrosion in battery compartments, a really good shooter. Shows sign of wear and the LCD strip at the viewfinder does not light up.

Minolta Himatic 7s - shutter fires nicely, there is a battery and it works well too, but it underexposes by about half a stop so you should compensate for it. Lens is clean, cosmetically looks about 7/10 to me. No light leaks, and film spacing is correct. I put a black dot (I did this http://rick_oleson.tripod.com/index-165.html) on the viewfinder to help me determine focus and it works well. There is only one issue. When you advance the film and press the shutter button, the barrel of the lens twists a bit to the right, and the shutter will not fire. For the shutter to fire you just need to hold the barrel of the lens and twist it a BIT to the left, and it works.

PM me for questions, thank you.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Some pictures. Looks like there are some cleaning marks on the 7s.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4904 (Large).JPG   IMG_4906 (Large).JPG   IMG_4907 (Large).JPG   IMG_4751 (Large).jpg   IMG_4752 (Large).jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Minolta 7s is taken, thanks.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    bumps

Shooter
    35mm
    I was considering a Polaroid 100 a few months ago. Wouldn't mind a N90s to have an AF film Nikon, but unfortunately I only have regular old 600 film Polaroids. And one somewhere that I don't remember what kind it takes. Maybe the same as the sx-70.

Good luck!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi, I have not updated this ad in a while, i decided to keep the n90s and the minolta is back (local buyer was a no show) and I was given a polaroid 210. Thanks.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin