Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,702   Posts: 1,482,661   Online: 645

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images

WTT Plain Hassy screen for Hassy Split Screen

I have a plain hassy screen that came with a camera graded EX from KEH. with the lower magnification of the finder I have on right now, I think a split screen might be beneficial, so if you're annoyed with yours and want a plain one, please PM me!
    www.EASmithV.com

"The camera is an instrument that teaches people how to see without a camera."— Dorothea Lange
    http://www.flickr.com/easmithv/
    RIP Kodachrome

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I have 2,don't like them. I have to find one,they are split in different ways. I will find one or both tomorrow and we can trade.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Only found one,nothing special and it is a little scratched but the split portion is clear. If you don't want to trade screens due to scratches I could always use 120 film. Also looking to get 4x5 holders.Let me know.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Hm, those scratches look pretty bad, how do they look through the viewfinder? what is the other one like?
    www.EASmithV.com

"The camera is an instrument that teaches people how to see without a camera."— Dorothea Lange
    http://www.flickr.com/easmithv/
    RIP Kodachrome

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I will try it out tonight,I only have an nc 1 prism to try it with. Mo waist level but I could try a dark cloth. I cannot find the other one unfortunately.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin