Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,551   Posts: 1,573,113   Online: 741

Shooter
    Multi Format

WTT: Canon L1 for Leica CL or other M mount body

Hello all. I have a Canon L1 (LTM) rangefinder that I would like to trade for a Leica CL (I have an M6 and would like to add a CL as a second M mount body to my carry-around kit). This L1 is nice and clean cosmetically and with no mechanical issues, but there is a small bit of chrome missing on the back next to the eyepiece (see pic). This camera would be a great venue for your LTM lenses- especially if you use 35's and 50's. Btw, I also have a Canon 50/1.8 LTM (late model black) lens in super clean condition that that is a perfect compliment to this camera and I may be willing to sell or trade it with this body, depending on the camera you offer. PM me or email outercapephoto (at) comcast (dot) net.
    Thanks for looking,
    Jim
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails L-1_0001.jpg   L-1_0017.jpg   L-1_0004.jpg   L-1_0006.jpg   L-1_0010.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    The L1 body is now offered for sale only, $300 includes shipping in the lower 48...
    -Jim

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin