Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,556   Posts: 1,545,046   Online: 903

Shooter
    35mm RF

M6 TTL for something else

I've put this camera in the for sale section but I'm open to trade offers so I'm posting it here. Right now I'm interested in either a medium format or large format system but if you've got some 35mm stuff I'd hear you out. I'd like to end with money on my side or at least even. Message me if you've got anything interesting, I'll listen to pretty much any offer. Thanks. Below is the text from my FS ad.
    So I'm selling off my Leica M6TTL.
    I bought this from KEH about 2 years ago and everything still works great. The bottom plate fits a little tight but it makes no difference. It still has the plastic covering on the bottom plate.
    This does not have the MP finder and I haven't had it CLA'd (I don't fix things that aren't broken).
    It comes with the Leica strap.
    $1200

Also this nice book:
    Within the Frame by David duChemin
    Paperback $15

CONUS only sale.
    Payment via PayPal.
    I ship using USPS and only to PayPal confirmed addresses.

PM me with any questions.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P1020742.jpg   P1020732.jpg   P1020733.jpg   P1020736.jpg  

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Sent a PM 2 days ago — not sure if you get notified appropriately for PMs.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Thanks for the offers all, but it's been sold.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin