Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,999   Posts: 1,524,315   Online: 850

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

FT: OLD 120 for your OLD 120/620 film *also open to donations* for special project

Hey all,

I'm not normally a "trader", but after visiting a table with lots of OLD stuff on it this past sunday at the local camera show, some purchases got me thinkin:
    "Why not get a collection of old, older, new/current, past, etc... 120/620 film boxes?" Make some sort of display out of all of them. I'm looking to get 90-100 or so, all different ones.
    PREFERABLY WITH FILM STILL INSIDE/INTACT/UNOPENED(similar to what you see in my pictures below):

So, I'm looking for BOXED old/older, etc.. film 120/620 only please, any manufacture from any era, any country as long as its 120 or 620, and in a clean(ish)(like not falling to pieces) single-roll box.

I'm looking for this because I have a special project in mind to do with it. Don't want to spoil it, its a personal "art/decoration" wall piece for when I have a bigger place with more wall space(call it "future planning" ).
    I'll post pictures of it here after I've completed the project(once I've amassed 90-100 or more(if possible, I can expand it) DIFFERENT films/boxes.

(1) box for (1) box, straight trade.
    We each cover shipping from our own ends. Lets keep this cheap, so preferably within the USA.
    For "donations"(where you don't want anything I have, but have stuff you want to let go, I'll cover postage costs. For "donations" of film, I'd prefer if it was 2-3 or more types, postage DOES add up $$$-wise)

here's what I have for trade:
    (10) rolls Agfa ISS 120
    (2) rolls Fuji N100 120

thanks,
    Dan

***please, if you want to do a trade, post what you have for trade/donation here publicly so others can know what's been covered. CLEAN boxes are preferable please.

Last edited by DanielStone; 01-23-2013 at 04:38 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'll put together a list of stuff I have when I get home tonight, but I would really REALLY like to trade for the Agfa as a brick!
    --------------------
    "Everytime I find a film or paper that I like, they discontinue it." -Paul Strand

www.glasskeyphoto.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I know I have some older Tri-X, like 1960s/70s, Kodachrome 120, Kodacolor II but I will have to look for the other stuff. My memory is not so good!
    --------------------
    "Everytime I find a film or paper that I like, they discontinue it." -Paul Strand

www.glasskeyphoto.com

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    oh oh .. I want the agfa as a brick too!

would you accept other sizes like 70mm containers and boxes?

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    tjaded obviously got here first, maybe he will trade me too haha, I actually don't NEED to shoot the stuff, I'm more interested in what's inside... I have a few AGFA 120 roll containers, and I'd like more, they say Isopan ISS so if the boxes have aluminum slide on or screw on lids for the 120 I definitely want at least some, maybe half? lol

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    hey ya'll.

frankly, the 'brick' is something i feel needs to be split up. I've attached a picture showing what is in another like box(the 11th roll, same stuff). "Share the love" so to speak...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20130124_005818.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	283.4 KB 
ID:	63054

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    here's another one i got from the same guy(this one I'm definitely keeping ):

Name:	IMG_20130124_010349.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	360.9 KB 
ID:	63055

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

FT: OLD 120 for your OLD 120/620 film *also open to donations* for special project

Quote Originally Posted by DanielStone View Post
    here's another one i got from the same guy(this one I'm definitely keeping ):

Name:	IMG_20130124_010349.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	360.9 KB 
ID:	63055
    Yes that's the holder I want!! Got any extras!??

~Stone

Mamiya: 7 II, RZ67 Pro II / Canon: 1V, AE-1, 5DmkII / Kodak: No 1 Pocket Autographic, No 1A Pocket Autographic | Sent w/ iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    sorry Stone,
    only have (1) of them

-Dan

Escaped Bakersfield, CA. Now in Indianapolis.
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Hey, Dan.

If you're interested, I have a couple rolls I could part with if you still have any of the Agfa left.

I have two rolls of Kodak Ektachrome 50 Tungsten and one roll of Kodacolor 400.

The Kodacolor expired in 1/1981 and the Ektachrome in 02/1984.

That's the only old stuff I have that's in individual boxes that I'm also willing to get rid of.

I have some Provia that expired in 2002, but I imagine you can easily find that anywhere on your own.

If you're not too picky, I can hook you up with empty boxes/spools/backing paper for some old (80s) Ilford Pan F, but I use the film often and it would take something very special to get me to part with any of the actual film (I only have about 2 bricks left).

Also, I may be in LA in a couple days, so I MAY be able to meet and trade in person to avoid shipping for both of us.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin