Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,971   Posts: 1,558,612   Online: 1078

Shooter
    Medium Format

Nikon SW 65mm f4 for 75mm lens

I've got a Nikon 65mm f4 which is just a little short for me... and I want to consolidate my 65 and 90 into one lens. So I'm hoping to get my hands on a fast 75mm from any of the big 4.

If that can't be managed, I understand the Schneider 75/8 has a 49mm filter which plays nice with my other lenses, so I'm open to that option too if someone has a multicoated one.

About my lens - it's not perfect as it's got a little scratch in the rear cell. Otherwise the coatings and everything are really nice - front cell is mint. I'm not terribly picky about my gear so it works fine for me, and I'm happy to accept a similar condition lens in trade.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    How big of a scratch ? Is it in the center or the side ,maybe a picture would help ? I'll be happy to send a picture or 2 of my 75mm F8 Schneider Super Angulon ,it's really clean .Get back to me .johnpohl19

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin