Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,693   Posts: 1,482,430   Online: 778

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

WTT: Your LTM/M gear for my Rolleiflex/Pentacon/Nikon Gear

I want the following:
    -Leica CL
    -40 Rokkor
    -21/28 Skopar
    -50 Collapsible Summicron or Elmar-M

I have the following:
    -Nikon F + 20 f3.5 / 28 f2 / 50 f2 / 105 f2.5 non-ai
    -Rolleiflex T
    -Rolleiflex 2.8D Xenotar (CLA'd by fleenor)
    -Pentacon Six (CLA'd) by Treskuno) + 50 f4.0 / 180 f2.8
    -Olympus OM 28 f3.5/ 50 f2
    Last edited by msbarnes; 02-19-2013 at 12:30 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I like the way you posted this, giving us a choice of trades.

Unfortunately I do not have what you want.

But I am going to use your posting plan!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    hahha thanks for the compliment, haha. yeah, I felt that direct trades would be too restricting.

And for the trade, I'm open to things that are similar. I am basically moving away from 35mm/120 SLRs and more towards RF's. I'm more interested in things that are compact and/or wide. I'm happy with my M2/M3 and Leica 35mm-90mm's overall but would like to fill in my wide angles so I would perhaps consider a Bessa R4 and 25mm skopar and such. I would also like lenses/cameras that are compact so I would perhaps consider, say, a 35mm or 50mm skopar or a 40mm summicron, I just think what I listed is ideal. So there is much more that I would consider, like a super angulon instead of a skopar hahha but not if there is substantial doughh coming out of my pocket.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin